Terms of Service
- By using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this service. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. In these Terms of Service (TOS) the user and/or customer will be referred to as 'you', whereas AdGlare will be referred to as 'we'.
- The materials on AdGlare's web site are provided "as is". AdGlare makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AdGlare does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Limitation of liabilities
- In no event shall AdGlare be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the services and materials of AdGlare, even if AdGlare or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. We refrain from any responsibility towards the end-users or members of our customer's websites.
4. Software as a Service
- Trials are limited to one ad server per person or company.
- Trials are for testing purposes only. An upgrade to a paid license is required when you take your ad server in production.
- The Service Level Agreement (SLA) can be considered as 'Best effort'.
- The software remains the property of AdGlare. To protect our intellectual property rights, you are not able to view or edit the software's source code.
- Software updates are free of charge and installed automatically. All updates are mandatory, as they may include important security fixes or performance improvements.
- It's the customer's responsibility to refrain from serving content infringing trademark rights or content containing inappropriate creatives (see also 5).
- This product includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from maxmind.com.
- Your chosen business name cannot contain words that are considered offensive.
- AdGlare cannot tolerate any of the following. Violation may result in a permanent service suspension.
- Linking to pages containing malware, viruses, or other malicious content. This includes pages containing fake virus/malware notifications, requesting people to download or install "clean-up software".
- Spamming, slander and identify theft.
- Copyright and trademark infringements.
- Displaying adult content in the free Community Edition (allowed in the paid Enterprise Edition).
- Misuse of the system in the broadest sense of the word.
- Trying to hide or modify AdGlare's branding artificially (applies to the Community Edition only).
- You may not use AdGlare for activities that:
- Relate to harmful content, like viruses, trojans, worms and social engineering.
- Mimics platform UI elements in an attempt to trick visitors to click on it.
- Relate to drugs, firearms, weapons, knives, criminal activity or unlawful behavior.
6. Refund policy, disputes and charge backs
- All invoices, fees and transactions to AdGlare are non-refundable.
- A payment reversal initiated by the payment processor may lead to a temporary suspension of all services involved until the case has been resolved or the payment reimbursed.
- A dispute or charge back initiated by you will lead to a permanent service suspension, unless discussed beforehand.
7. License Termination
- If you haven't logged in to your ad server portal over a 180-day period on a Community Edition ad server, your license is considered dormant and can be terminated any moment.
- Licenses can be canceled at any moment by sending in a support ticket via the email address registered with. Note that paid fees are non-refundable.
- If a license is renewed after its due date, the renewal fee will cover the period starting from the last due date.
- Although we do not intent, we reserve the right to temporarily suspend or, in severe cases, terminate your license(s).
8. Terms of Service modifications
- AdGlare may revise these terms at any time without notice. By using our services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms and conditions.