Terms of Service
- By using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. In these Terms of Service (TOS) the customer will be referred to as 'you', whereas AdGlare as an ad server company will be referred to as 'we'.
- The materials on AdGlare's web site are provided "as is". AdGlare makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AdGlare does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Limitatation of liabilities
- In no event shall AdGlare be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the services and materials of AdGlare, even if AdGlare or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. We refrain from any responsibility towards the end-users or members of our customer's websites.
4. Software as a Service
- This service is limited to one free ad server per person or company.
- Your plan's request usage is calculated per calendar month.
- Using a proxy server when ordering an ad server is strictly forbidden.
- The Service Level Agreement (SLA) can be considered as 'Best effort'.
- The software remains property of AdGlare.com. To protect our intellectual property rights you are not able to view or edit the software's source code. As a consequence, no FTP access to your hosting account is offered.
- Software updates are free of charge and installed automatically. All updates are mandatory, as they may include important security fixes or performance improvements.
- It's the customer's responsibility to refrain from serving content infringing trade mark rights or content containing inappropriate creatives (see also 5).
- Your chosen business name cannot contain words that are considered offensive.
- AdGlare cannot tolerate any of the following. Violation may result in a permanent service suspension.
- Using your ad server to link to pages containing malware or other malicious content.
- Copyright and trade mark infringements.
- Identity theft.
- Displaying adult content in the free Community Edition (allowed in the paid Enterprise Edition).
- Misuse of the system in the broadest sense of the word.
- Additionally, certain type behavior cannot be tolerated either:
- Trying to hide or modify AdGlare's branding artificially (applies to the Community Edition only).
- Serving harmful content like viruses, trojans and worms or using AdGlare on a website containing this type of content.
- Serving content that mimics platform UI elements to trick visitors to click on it.
6. Refund policy, disputes and charge backs
- All invoices, fees and transactions to AdGlare are non-refundable.
- A payment reversal initiated by the payment processor may lead to a temporary suspension of all services involved until the case has been resolved or the payment reimbursed.
- A dispute or charge back initiated by you will lead to a permanent service suspension, unless discussed beforehand.
7. License Termination
- If you haven't logged in to your ad server portal over a 180-day period on a Community Edition ad server, your license is considered dormant and can be terminated any moment.
- Licenses can be canceled at any moment by sending in a support ticket via the email address registered with. Note that paid fees are non-refundable.
- If a license is renewed after its due date, the renewal fee will cover the period starting from the last due date.
- Although we do not intent to, we remain the right to temporarily suspend or, in severe cases, terminate your license(s).
8. Terms of Service modifications
- AdGlare may revise these terms at any time without notice. By using our services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms and conditions.