In this section, "you" and "your" refers to the end-user who views the ad, while "we" and "our" refers to AdGlare.
A. What Personal Information is collected
When viewing an ad, the following information about your visit will be processed and/or logged.
- Your geographic location: country, region, city and DMA
- Your device type (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Your browser type, language and useragent
- Your operating system type
- The domain name of the page you're visiting
- The protocol used to access the page (http/https)
- The date and time of the ad request
- In some cases: your GPS coordinates, if provided by the publisher
- Only upon conversion: your anonymized IP address (e.g. 123.123.123.X)
Note that the data above is not Personally Identifiable Information
(PII) and therefore cannot be used to identify you directly.
This means we don't know who you are.
We do not
collect sensitive information, nor do we create segments to target children or adults.
B. Use of Personal Information
Your data is used for the following purposes:
- to generate aggregated statistical reports to understand the effectiveness of an online advertising campaign
- to determine if you're a legitimate visitor or a bot
- to target ads to your device, browser or geographical location
- on the basis of our legitimate interest regarding ad serving and reporting
C. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
AdGlare does not track you on the web, nor do we apply cross-device tracking. We do not set cookies in your browser while serving ads. The only cookie we may drop is an opt-out cookie (see below).
D. Your Rights under the GDPR
If you're a resident of the EU, you have the following rights.
- Your right to be informed; This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- Your right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- Your right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
- Your right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called the right to be forgotten>. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- Your right to restrict processing; this gives you the right to ask for a temporary halt to the processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- Your right to data portability; you have the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Your right to object; you have the right to object to the further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
- Your right in relation to automated decision making and profiling; you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
E. Changes to this policy
F. Contact Information
AdGlare is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cookies will be set in your browser when visiting this website, containing the following data:
- A session cookie, allowing you to log in and to store data about your order.
- A web referer cookie to see from which page you landed on adglare.com.
To disable cookies, you may want to check the help section of your browser.
AdGlare uses SSL to transfer information between you and this website.
This ensures that data in transit is safe and secure.
Your personal data is never sold. A priori, your personal data is not shared with third parties. We may however disclose your information if:
- we are required by national or international law or legislation to do so
- it is necessary in order to defend our own rights or interests
AdGlare will not send newsletters, nor will you be contacted with the intention to sell other products than you've signed up for. You'll be contacted on the email address you've provided for account-related communication. If you've signed up for a 15-day trial, you may receive up to 3 follow-up emails during the 21 days after your signup.
Your customer account password is salted and stored irreversibly encrypted in our database. The password is emailed to you only once. For your own security, keep your password at a secure offline location.