Display Ad Server
Serve ads in standard fixed-size ad units
Native Ad Server
Serve native ads on your web page or app
Video Ad Server
Serve MP4 video ads as pre/mid/post-rolls
Maximize revenue for direct deals.
Optimize campaigns, real-time insights.
Terms of Service
By using AdGlare ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- In the light of KYC, you must provide your legal company name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You may create separate logins for team members as many as you'd like.
Customers may access their Service data via the Application Program Interface ("API"). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. The Company will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The Service is offered with a free trial for 15 days. If you need more than 15 days, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for the next monthly cycle. Without further action, your trial account will be inaccessible after these 15 days and can only be re-activated by signing up for a paid license.
- For any upgrade to a higher plan, the pro-rated difference between the two plans will be charged immediately for the current billing cycle.
- Downgrading to a lower plan may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- As a general rule, all charges, fees and transactions to AdGlare are non-refundable.
- If an expired license is renewed after its due date, the renewal fee will cover the period starting from the last due date.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending a ticket via the Contact page using email address you've used to register your account.
- All of your content will be inaccessible by the end of your current billing cycle. As your server will be recycled, your data cannot be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. However, there will not be any pro-rating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- A payment reversal initiated by the payment processor may lead to a temporary suspension of all services involved until the case has been resolved or the payment reimbursed.
- A dispute or charge back initiated by you will lead to a permanent service suspension, unless discussed beforehand.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Company web site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- Trials are limited to one ad server per person or company.
- Trials are for testing purposes only. An upgrade to a paid license is required when you take your ad server in production.
- The Service Level Agreement (SLA) can be considered as 'Best effort'.
- The software remains the property of AdGlare. To protect our intellectual property rights, you are not able to view or edit the software's source code.
- Software updates are free of charge and installed automatically. All updates are mandatory, as they may include important security fixes or performance improvements.
- Bandwidth is free of charge and included in all plans. In return, creative assets are optimized and/or transcoded to reduce file size. The balance between file size and quality is determined by AdGlare's internal guidelines.
- Video ads are limited to 60 seconds, 1280x720 pixels, 30 fps. Videos beyond this limit will be transcoded and may have smaller resolutions, bit rates, frame rates or durations than the original video provided.
- It's the customer's responsibility to refrain from serving content infringing trademark rights or content containing inappropriate creatives.
- This product includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from Maxmind.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not attempt to modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Peaks in your traffic are allowed. However, you're asked not to use more than 5x the average ad request usage in a particular time period. For example, if you're on a 1000M plan, your hourly ad request limit is at 5 x 1000M/30/24 = 7M.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Your chosen business name cannot contain words that are considered offensive.
AdGlare cannot tolerate any of the following. Violation may result in a permanent service suspension.
- Linking to pages containing malware, viruses, or other malicious content. This includes pages containing fake virus/malware notifications, requesting people to download or install "clean-up software".
- Spamming, slander and identify theft.
- Copyright and trademark infringements.
- Misuse of the system in the broadest sense of the word.
You may not use AdGlare for activities that:
- Relate to harmful content, like viruses, trojans, worms and social engineering.
- Mimics platform UI elements in an attempt to trick visitors to click on it.
- Relate to drugs, firearms, weapons, knives, criminal activity or unlawful behavior.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.