AdGlare's Always On Screen function makes sure that the ad sticks to a corner of the screen when it's scrolled out of view. By doing so, the ad remains visible and has a higher chance to be clicked. This will greatly improve your CTR.
Here's a live example of an ad that sticks around when you scroll it out of view. The video will first play inline, and then automatically snap to the bottom of the screen when scrolled out of sight.
In this example we've used an MP4 video, but you can add almost any type of creative to a Display Ad campaign. Always On Screen will work with:
- Third-Party Ad Tags
- HTML5 Documents
- ZIP Archives
- MP4, WebM and Ogg Videos
- VAST Tags
- YouTube Videos
You can customize how the ad unit behaves visually:
- Add a shadow around the unit
- Add a close button
- Appearance animation (slideIn, fadeIn, etc)
- Auto-play, Video Controls, Loop Video
- To which corner the ad unit should stick
- Margin from the edges (in pixels)
- The pixel offset (when the static ad unit starts to disappear)
- The maximum width of the unit when in a corner (responsive)
How to set this up in AdGlare
Go to the page Zones and open a Display Ad zone. Click on the Advanced tab and enable Always On Screen.